Emergency Fire Sprinkler Repair Services in VT, NH & NY
Once you’ve installed a commercial fire sprinkler system to protect your business, scheduling further inspections and taking care of any maintenance work they may require is critical. That’s where Firetech Sprinkler Corp. comes in. We’ve been designing, installing, and performing maintenance on our customized commercial sprinkler systems for over 30 years. As a business whose sole focus is the safety of your business, we’re here to take care of you 24/7, including emergency sprinkler repairs. When you need the best, call Firetech. With AFSA, NICET, and NFPA affiliations and excellent reviews, our experts are prepared to handle your advanced fire sprinkler services, repair, and installation.
Signs You May Need an Emergency Sprinkler Repair
While we’ll go over the signs you may need an emergency repair with you each time we see you; you may be wondering what they are in-between visits.
We consider the following to be cause for immediate concern:
- Accidental activation of the sprinkler system- These can be triggered by damage to your sprinkler system or by genuine accident, but regardless, even accidental activation is cause for emergency. The faster we get your sprinkler system fixed, the sooner you can rest assured that your system is ready to go should a real fire happen.
- Leaks coming from your sprinkler system- If your sprinkler system is leaking, it’s an emergency. Let one of Firetech’s technicians come to fix your sprinkler system before you end up underwater.
- Visible damage to your sprinklers- If you can see it, it’s an emergency worthy of our time. That means corrosion or other physical damage to your sprinkler head. While you may have just noticed it, it’s likely been there for long enough to have caused damage to your sprinklers. Don’t risk it.
Top Safety Tips for Your Commercial Sprinkler System
The following tips will help you keep your sprinkler system in tiptop shape, helping ensure you don’t need emergency services.
- Keep up with your regularly scheduled maintenance and inspections.
- Keep anything flammable or hot away from your sprinklers.
- Have a safety evacuation plan for your workers and clients, and ensure it’s properly posted.
By following these tips, you’ll remain eligible for our 24/7 services and have the peace of mind that comes with your business having the best-in-class sprinkler systems that are consistently working.
Am I eligible for 24/7 Emergency Services?
We offer 24/7 emergency services to all clients who have their sprinkler systems inspected at least once by our team.
Why Trust Firetech with my Sprinkler System?
Founded in 1992, we’re not just a sprinkler system company; we’re in the business of protecting your business.
We’re a locally owned company that takes great pride in our work, no matter where you are in your journey of selecting a sprinkler type or sprinkler inspection and maintenance. We work with businesses large and small to ensure they maintain effective sprinkler systems.