Fire Sprinkler Install & Repair Services for Commercial Spaces
Serving Vermont, North-Eastern New York & New Hampshire
A custom-designed commercial fire sprinkler system saves lives and minimizes property loss. For 30 years, Firetech Sprinkler Corp. has provided reliable fire protection systems for commercial buildings of any shape or size. Our convenient and stress-free design, installation, and repair services help limit business disruption and increase occupant safety while minimizing property loss and fire spread.
We know firsthand that maintaining a commercial building is challenging under the best circumstances. Whether you own or manage one building or a national chain, Firetech delivers the fire protection services needed to ensure the safety and security of your people and property. Our skilled and certified team brings decades of experience to every commercial fire sprinkler project, from design to installation and repair.
Different Types of Commercial Spaces We Serve
Fire safety is one of the most significant concerns for commercial property owners and managers. Commercial fires can lead to serious injury or death of employees and customers and damage vital records, inventory, merchandise, and other business assets.
Firetech designs, installs, and repairs fire sprinkler systems for a wide range of commercial buildings and structures, including:
- Office complexes
- Retail establishments
- Industrial complexes
- Theaters and auditoriums
- Breweries and wineries
- High rises
- And more
We have the knowledge and expertise to design and install fire sprinkler systems that meet each building’s unique layout and fire suppression needs. All our systems are designed in compliance with local, state, and federal regulations and meet or exceed fire safety requirements. And we stay up to date on all Vermont, New York, and New Hampshire fire code revisions and new laws, so you don’t have to.
Don’t just take our word for it! Check out these past fire sprinkler design and installation projects we’ve completed:
- Caledonia Spirits in Montpelier, VT: When Caledonia Spirits constructed a new distillery, tasting room, and retail area, our team at Firetech designed the ideal wet sprinkler system that was both functional and stylish. The NFPA 13 system was primarily exposed, offering a unique design detail with the open industrial ceilings in the space.
- Ace Hardware in Milton, St. Albans & Swanton, VT: Firetech provided design/build services directly for Winters Hardware, the owner of three locally owned Ace Hardware stores. Each building was constructed differently, requiring a unique fire sprinkler system design for each space.
Trust Firetech for Complete Commercial Fire Sprinkler Systems
At Firetech, each commercial fire sprinkler project is custom-designed to meet your building’s specific needs and provide the highest level of protection in the most cost-effective way. Our NICET-certified, factory-trained engineers and technicians ensure your commercial building or facility is secure and that you always receive the professional, quick attention you deserve.
Our fire sprinkler repair services keep your system at optimal performance and include:
- Faulty backflow preventers.
- Corrosion or debris in lines.
- Clogs or sediment accumulation.
- One or more broken or damaged sprinkler heads.
- Malfunctioning fire pumps.
- Defective controls and valves.
- Faulty discharges.
From design and installations to inspections, testing, and repairs, Firetech takes extraordinary steps to ensure your building’s fire sprinkler system is running smoothly. We have just one priority: to ensure your people, property, and assets are fully protected from the dangers of fire. And when you need maintenance, repair, inspection, or testing services, we provide them, too. You can depend on us to handle every aspect of your commercial fire suppression system!